Most of the graphics and educational materials in the game are our original creations and covered under a Creative Commons Licence however, we have used some materials that are either free copyright or with the kind permission of the owners – all non-original material is listed below with relevant source. All was accessed during the months of August-October 2013:
- “Meet your target!”: http://www.smiletemplates.com/powerpoint-diagrams-charts/target-market/01885/
- We want you to meet your Marketing Target! http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Uncle_Sam
- Nussbaum http://www.iep.utm.edu/ge-capab/
- Data Protection Act http://www.ico.org.uk/
- Solaris, Sonic and Sintel posters all from DeviantArt (Creative Commons Attribution Licence) http://www.deviantart.com
- All sounds from Pond5 (www.pond5.com ) and FreeSFX (http://www.freesfx.co.uk)
The paintings on the walls of the office in Levels 1 and 4 are the work of a Surrey artist, Carolyn McLeod. If you are interested in knowing more about her work, please contact us and we will provide you with details.